General terms and conditions
By making a reservation or by check-in at any of the accommodation units belonging to Atlas Apliance Solutions, the customer expressly accepts the General Terms and Conditions (TCG).
The minimum occupancy for the rooms is 2 adults; for single occupancy 80% of the value for 2 adults will be paid. All rates include All Inclusive and VAT (9%).
Arrival and Departure
The check-in takes place from 16.00, and the rooms are released until 12:00 at the latest.
At the request of the guests and depending on the rooms available, the room can be upgraded by up to 6 hours at 12:00, for a fee (50% of the rate shown at the reception). Delay of more than 6 hours is charged 100% of the rate displayed at the reception. Luggage may be kept in the luggage compartment for up to 24 hours, unpaid. Accommodation is based on identity card (identity card, passport, birth certificate for children).
The rooms are allocated according to the availability of the Resort on the day of accommodation. For this reason, you can not guarantee a room on a certain floor, with a certain position, adjoining rooms or located in a particular hotel. Requests of this kind are considered as preferences for tourists that the resort seeks to honor within the availability range.
Included Services (All Inclusive)
Swimming pools for adults; Umbrellas and deck chairs at pools within the available seats (sun loungers are allocated in the order of arrival at the pool); Parking within the available seats; Playground for children, by age category; Mini Aquapark for children; Children's pool; Children's Summer Theater; Club children animation; Adult and children games and contests (swimming pool, terrace); Entertainment; Live music; Artistic program; Club (table tennis, rummy, table, chess); Umbrellas and sunbeds at the beach within the available seats (sun loungers are allocated in the order of arrival at the beach); Beach towels; Swimming towels; Wi-Fi Internet; Baby bed on request, subject to availability; Medical practice; Assistance for optional tours;
All-inclusive dining (buffet-style restaurant)
- breakfast between 7: 00-09: 30;
- lunch between 12: 30-14: 30;
- snacks (pastries, coffee, tea) from 16: 30-17: 30;
- dinner between 19: 00-21: 00;
- flat water, mineral water and soft drinks served at the restaurant and on the terrace from 07:00 to 22:00;
- house wine and draft beer offered at the restaurant and on the terrace from 11: 00-22: 00;
- liquor, vermouth, vodka, cognac, offered at the restaurant during lunch
- (12:30 - 14:30) and dinner (19:00 - 21:00).
Optional services (extra charge)
Spa (Indoor Pool; Fitness / Aerobics / Sauna; Massage; Hammam); Club (Billiards, Darts), Pool bar à la carte;
The entertainment program on the Mera Restaurant terrace will be open daily from 19:30 to 22:00.
At check-in, tourists will receive the Mera bracelet that must be worn throughout the stay.
Customer is liable to the Resort for any damage caused, whether intentionally or intentionally, to any other client or staff, property, furniture or equipment of the Resort.
It is strictly forbidden to use household appliances (coffee maker, fruit juicer, iron, kettle, etc.) in the rooms of the Resort.
Extras for additional guests:
- Children aged 0-2.99 years (age at arrival at the hotel) benefit from free accommodation and meals. A free baby cot is available on request (subject to availability). In this situation, please DO NOT add the child to the booking module.
- Children aged 3-6.99 (age at hotel arrival) pay an all inclusive supplement of 14 EURO / day (this option is NOT valid when adding a child to the booking module). Upon request, extra bed can be provided at a charge of EUR 16 per day, payable directly at the hotel reception. An extra bed can be added in a double room.
- Children aged 7-11.99 years (age at hotel arrival) pay an all inclusive supplement of 19 EURO / day (this option is valid when adding a child to the booking module). Upon request, extra bed can be provided at a charge of EUR 16 per day, payable directly at the hotel reception. An extra bed can be added in a double room.
- children over the age of 12 (age at check-in) are considered adults and pay an all inclusive supplement of EUR 38 / day (this option is valid when adding an adult to the booking module). Upon request, extra bed can be provided at an additional cost of EUR 16 per day, which is payable directly at the hotel reception. An extra bed can be added in one double room.
Terms of guarantee and cancellation of the reservation at standard rates
In order to guarantee the reservation at standard rates, the amount of the first night's accommodation is to be paid within 3 days from the date of the reservation.
If canceled up to 10 days before date of arrival, no penalty will be charged.
If canceled up to 10 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If canceled later or in case of no-show, the first night will be charged.
Terms of guarantee and cancellation of reservation at preferential rates or early booking
In order to guarantee preferential booking or early booking, full payment is required.
If canceled or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
Reservation cancellation by shorter stay (valid for guests already booked - reservations made directly at the resort, not through intermediaries)
In case of shorter stays during the stay, the client accepts and undertakes to pay unconditionally the hotel the amount of the entire stay ordered initially.
Mera Resort guarantees the privacy of all customers' personal data. Personal data collected when making a reservation or providing travel and catering services will not be disclosed to third parties except when Mera Resort has to comply with the obligations imposed by applicable law.
Mera Resort, in accordance with the high standards with which you are accustomed and willing to support the confidentiality of your personal data, manages all personal information provided during your study of the web pages http://www.meraresort.ro in accordance with the provisions established by Law no. 677/2001 - "Protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data" (published in the Official Gazette no.790 of December 12, 2001).
We start from the premise that by filling in the "fields / questionnaires / documents ..." on the http://www.meraresort.ro web pages that require your personal data (data you deliberately provide) you agree that Mera Resort records / manages and interprets this data for the purpose and for a specific duration of the transaction in tourism.
We want to specify that Mera Resort, by collecting / managing and interpreting your personal data, WISHES to meet your expectations.
YOUR BENEFITS following processing of personal data:
- Easier and safer choice of our services tailored to your needs and expectations;
- providing professional support in your favor regarding booking arrangements, booking booking, payment options and facilities.
- creating special / promotional offers for the season, group.
- Finding the best ways and ways to promote our services according to your needs.
CONFIDENTIALITY POLICY - DATA REGISTRATION
The study of information on the http://www.meraresort.ro website does not imply the collection of any type of personal data, this happening ONLY in the case of services where these are needed (eg on-line reservations, job applications Leisure ...)
The administrator of the http://www.meraresort.ro website temporarily uses the following information that does not contain personal data for proper technical functioning, this information automatically appears to the site administrator:
- Internet protocol address (IP)
- domain name (URL)
- access dates
- client access file (file name and URL)
- the HTTP password of the answer password
- the web page data to access
- the amount of bits consumed during the visit
- date of visit
- the data of the pages, respectively
- browser name
USE AND TRANSMISSION OF DATA
Under the laws in force, Mera Resort, whenever it wishes to use other information in addition to those specified above, will notify and request your approval of this, while allowing you to return at any time on your approval with respect to your personal data. Mera Resort undertakes not to transmit to your third person your personal data except as required by law. Mera Resort will let you know that it can use your personal information among others in the following situations:
- researching and analyzing the market
- analyzing customer habits
- Drawing up visitor statistics
- Communicating information about new products and services
- Communicating information about various price cuts
- solving customer complaints
- honoring orders
Mera Resort will inform you that it manages all the information related to the person and to the personal data of the clients, partners and other parties in a secret business regime. Only the provider of the data in question can give the approval to exit the administration under the business secret regime. Credit card data is used exclusively for payment processing and fraud prevention. Personal data may be disclosed to third parties without your consent in case of litigation, as well as fraud fraud, in accordance with the provisions of Law 656/2002.
SECURITY OF DATA
The resort is supervised by a video system. Customers have the opportunity to request the Resort to keep valuables (documents, money, electronic devices or other such valuable items). These will be handed over at the reception desk based on a minutes.
The resort does not assume responsibility for forgotten, lost or allegedly stolen items in the resort (room, conference rooms, restaurant, bar, pool area, beach and parking).
The resort does not take responsibility for any accidents or injuries that may occur due to the inappropriate use of pools and other facilities at the Resort.
The resort reserves the right to refuse accommodation or serving in the restaurant of intoxicated, rude or turbulent customers who, by their attitude, damage the Resort's image or disturb other customers.
The resort reserves the right to select its clientele.
Inside the restaurant, access is allowed only with a decent outfit, with no items and beach accessories.
It is forbidden to leave the restaurant or terrace with food and / or drinks, dishes, cutlery, etc.
Pets are not allowed in the resort. Mera Resort has the right to refuse to accommodate guests accompanied by pets subject to the cancellation of the reservation and the payment of a penalty equal to the full value of the services related to the first night of accommodation; the same penalty applies if the presence of pets or companion birds is found in the hotel after the accommodation.
Complaints about the quality of the provided services will be made on the spot, throughout the stay of the tourists in the Hotel. Complaints after the end of the stay will not be considered by the Resort
Complaints about damage caused by the theft, destruction or damage of goods brought by the client to the hotel must be brought to the attention of the hotel within one hour from the date of the event's finding.
Applicable law. litigation
The rights and obligations of the parties provided for by the TCG, as well as all the legal effects that the TCG produces, will be interpreted and governed in accordance with the Romanian legislation in force.
The resort has the right to unilaterally modify the TCG Change TCG will be opposed to customers from the date they were brought to their attention by any means (display, email, etc.).
The Customer is responsible for knowing and observing the General Terms and Conditions for the duration of the stay.